Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Imports

Options
  • 13-12-2009 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Is there anything worth getting JRPG wise, since the ps3 is region free, from the US or Japan that you can't get here?

The region free capability makes me think of all the years of looking at games in magazines and onlinbe that I'd never play because I was afraid to chip my ps1 or 2 in case they exploded or something. But now... now I can get anything! But is there anything left to get in this small world we live in?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Demons Souls is really to only game worth importing. It's not exactly an RPG but what it is is an amazing game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Disappointing... thought there'd be some more variety. Still, gonna pick up Demon's Souls in the new year, looks great

Advertisement