Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band: Green Day

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Achievements : looks like they are on the super easy side apart from the harmonies which are a pain unless they are obtainable over an xbox live game.
    Definitely easier than RB: Beatles :(

Oh don't look if you don't to know what they are ;)

I was going to paste them on here but they are difficult to read when I do that so ill just link to them http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/15/green-day-rock-band-achievements-walk-a-lonely-road/

One or 2 like the 100 overdrives as vocalist that will take time to grind out.

Demo available now for limited time !!!!!!!!!! 2 songs Welcome to Paradise and another one, full band play :)

Just good schooled on Welcome to Paradise with a 3* 1st effort :mad:

Looks wise it aint the beatles thats for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

XBL? Shall get it tonight :D

allanb49 wrote: »
    XBL? Shall get it tonight :D

Yes for xbox and ps3 aslo I think.

Oh not sure if it's playable on line
    Edit: Local play only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

Buying my sister's Wii from her just so I can get this. I don't do games normally but this is Green Day related so it's imperative.

• Advertisement

Buying my sister's Wii from her just so I can get this. I don't do games normally but this is Green Day related so it's imperative.

I'd never have guessed you were a greenday fan :D

Rock band 2 has tonnes of stuff to download and already has some green day for it, worth looking at if you develop a liking for plastic guitars and stuff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

as long as they only use songs from 1039 s.o.s.h to nimrod it'll be alright all the later stuff is bollox

a clash rockband would be fun

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    as long as they only use songs from 1039 s.o.s.h to nimrod it'll be alright all the later stuff is bollox

a clash rockband would be fun

Ohhhh you're gonna hate this!!!!!!!! I posted the set list a page or so back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

calex71 wrote: »
    I'd never have guessed you were a greenday fan :D

Rock band 2 has tonnes of stuff to download and already has some green day for it, worth looking at if you develop a liking for plastic guitars and stuff :)

I get that alot ;)

Cool! Thanks for the info, I will check it out!

f0ggy92 wrote: »

Warning ---> 21st CB = bollox? Please go on, I'm curious.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Let's keep it civil in here! I hate new Green Day as much as the next guy, but if you want to argue the finer points of their music "evolution" head over to the music forum :)

I'll pick the demo up, thanks for the heads up Calex :)

• Advertisement

i didnt realise how long welcome to paradise was till last night, gonna try the vocals tonight, :D

I played this today, it was... okay I guess. It just feels so RB2? I mean Beatles is like a totally different game, but GD, not so much. 5 starred Longview anyway, and 5GS BoBD.

is it cheating if you have a 4 piece band *no smart arse replys about Jason White* :P

And if you don't wear eye shadow and a red tie, you can't play the newer songs :D

i have a red tie.... and a black shirt..... Eyeliner hmm must check the fianceés make up stash... Yes for one night i shall be billie joe

King for a Day :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

princess by dawn!

i will only wear drag if i am given beer or boobs

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I played this today, it was... okay I guess. It just feels so RB2? I mean Beatles is like a totally different game, but GD, not so much. 5 starred Longview anyway, and 5GS BoBD.

The menus reminded me of some of the recent non numbered GH games :eek:
    And the run way was solid black not transparent like in RB2, but yes Beatles sparkle is not present here !!!!!!

Looks like you get what you pay for. Venues, outfits and instruments change, the song list will probably please most Green Day fans...

Personally, I thought BoBD was a horrifically boring chart, but hey, I don't even like the song.

• Advertisement

Yeah, it was boring as crap, I FCed it on X Guitar first time.

Review is here http://www.gamepro.com/article/reviews/215302/green-day-rock-band/

No surprises really, like the fact I can export all the songs and sell it on unlike the beatles

Review is here http://www.gamepro.com/article/reviews/215302/green-day-rock-band/

No surprises really, like the fact I can export all the songs and sell it on unlike the beatles
    Tisk tisk, no love for the devs :P

And doesn't that mean whoever buys it wont be able to export the songs?

Tisk tisk, no love for the devs :P

And doesn't that mean whoever buys it wont be able to export the songs?

Correct and right, I owe dev's nothing with all the dlc I have :eek:, after doing the sums i paid €30 from amazon as i had vouchers, if i can sell for 20 -25 and add the 800 points it costs to export, at most it will cost me 31c a song.

Is it out today?

allanb49 wrote: »
    Is it out today?

No US today and here Friday, although I'm passing a few places in a bit so ill nip in check just in case they have lost the plot and released it early.

Thought so just no where i could find confirming a Europe release

Suppose I'll pick this up, if only to throw it into the collection :P

Suppose I'll pick this up, if only to throw it into the collection :P

Band session on sunday so ?

• Advertisement

Band session on sunday so ?