Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lights in the sky

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭bazjnr

PoleStar wrote: »
    The lights in the sky are called stars.

There is one really big one, thats called the moon!

:rolleyes:

the moon isn't a star:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭extraice

Satarday night around 11 pm walking down to jurys inn saw red/orange light on its own looking to Salthill , Now seen this befor and told it the london flight . , Aircraft Navigation Lights, Aircraft Strobe and Beacon red and green so wasn t the RE flight .

Saw back end summer walking to mill st

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

extraice wrote: »
    Satarday night around 11 pm walking down to jurys inn saw red/orange light on its own looking to Salthill , Now seen this befor and told it the london flight . , Aircraft Navigation Lights, Aircraft Strobe and Beacon red and green so wasn t the RE flight .

Saw back end summer walking to mill st

I've got it!!..There was a guy who didn't know quite what to get his lady for christmas as being the dull predictable b!tch she is she said "suprise me"...she was always dreaming of a white christmas...he checked with Met Eireann and they said Snow Chance...found a place but they didn't deliver outside Texas..long story short he tried to make his own snow machine and used the compressor near an open flame...now he's picking chunks of metal out of his ass and his girlfriend left him for a real man

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I've got it!!..There was a guy who didn't know quite what to get his lady for christmas as being the dull predictable b!tch she is she said "suprise me"...she was always dreaming of a white christmas...he checked with Met Eireann and they said Snow Chance...found a place but they didn't deliver outside Texas..long story short he tried to make his own snow machine and used the compressor near an open flame...now he's picking chunks of metal out of his ass and his girlfriend left him for a real man

Happy Crimbo babe!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 patseelee

12.15am several orange star-like objects moving in the sky. At first seemed like orange stars and then I realised they were moving. Saw them for maybe ten minutes. Very clear frosty night. What are they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭ve

I didn't witness anything recently but on Halloween day (approx 3 - 4pm) I was driving in a housing estate near Dunnes in Knocknacarra with my girlfriend and we both saw an orange ball moving along in the sky quite slowly in the opposite direction. We stopped the car and switched off the engine and I got out to look at it. IMO it was a UFO in that I could not identify what it was. The light was solid, did not blink. The object did not make a sound. It flew parallel to the ground and did not seem to be anything more than 1000ft off the ground (could be wrong). Then it started to turn and went about 30 degrees towards Moycullen. My brother was in byshypark and he confirmed it passed over him.

So orange glowing ball. Hovering slowly. No sound. Overcast day and was beneath clouds. Changed direction.

UFO does not imply aliens, its just a wishful theory.

Advertisement