Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scamming the social welfare

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

smokinp wrote: »
    There are people employed for this..

Would save a lot of more money if they went after the fat cats avoiding tax..

What kind of a society do we want to end up living in?
    One where people are rewarded for snitching on their neighbours?
    Sounds like China to me...

i remember a film from years ago, called the informer, the squeeled was called gippo nolan, played by victor mc lernon methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

They certainly are fertile.

Does the amount of benefit go up for each child? I mean, X for child one, 2X +10 for child two, 3X + 20 for child three, etc.

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't have kids and I don't plan on having any before I get a job. Plenty of free time to look after them, but I'd fill all that time with worrying about money...
    No, 2x -10. BTW They are always looking for people for short term fostering, some money is paid.

Advertisement