Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas TV Cooking

Options
  • 13-12-2009 4:46pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Looks like there will be a few cooking things on in the coming weeks...they were on about this on Marian Finucane this morning. I'm looking forward to Rick Stein's piece, he reminds me of Keith Floyd and doesn't seem caught up in his own ego.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Terpsichore

Can't wait for the Heston Bluemental's program this coming Friday. It looks absolutely amazing.

Have seen the River Cottage and Jamie Oliver's ones last week and it felt really christmacy in the house!

Aaaawww

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Last night BBC had Delias Christmas, I really like her,shes definately not a celeb chef!
    Also Sophie Grigson has a show about cooking sometimes, not sure if there is a christmas special but she is top notch(much like her mum)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Was watching Delia last night - death by cholocate! Pity TV doesn't have smellovision.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Missed the start of Oliver's thing tonight, that sponge, ice cream, pistachio, cherry thing looked, er..interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭niall_belfast

For me Nigella at Christmas is head and shoulders above the rest - great recipes, and the whole programme just gives you a real Christmas-y feeling :)

Brine-soaked turkey, and ham baked in coca-cola - weird but GOOD..

• Advertisement
Advertisement