Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Academy hints

Options
  • 13-12-2009 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

I'm currently grooming my first crop of 16yo 10 star academy players. I have pretty much sussed out their intended positions, based on the non-trainable stuff.

Now, as I understand it, players land in the academy as pretty much blank slates skill wise, and develop depending on where they are played in the academy.

With this in mind, I am starting to shuffle them a little to hopefully round them off a little bit.

So, here's the question - the primary skills learned in most positions are pretty obvious, but is there any position that stresses stamina? In reality i think openside is probably the most demanding of stamina, but what about in the game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Is it possible that fullback is a full-on stamina fest? I have a young FB with mediocre stamina, he's always more knackered than other players with similar attributes.

Advertisement