Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work in Germany

Options
  • 13-12-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey,
    I was looking to get some information from anyone who has moved to Germany either temporarily or permanently and found a job. Specifically unskilled work such as bar work, newsagents, cleaning, shop work etc basically jobs you didnt need a qualification for and little experience . . . im looking for info on how you found the job, what the pay was/is like and what you did for accomodation?

This kind of advise would be great as i am thinking of moving to Germany for summer 2010, maybe longer, im 19 years old and the only qualification il have at the time is a FETAC level 5+6 in I.T and Networking so if you didnt something siilar please let me know who you did it

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭janullrich

I don't have any specific info but the Germans are stinkers for bureacracy and there are so many damn forms to fill out. Good luck whatever you do and I hope it works out. Germany is a beautiful country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 madnesspersues

I'm in the same position. I was thinking of doing a language course + work experience, like those offered by www.applelanguages.com, dunno everything about it yet tho. I would love to just go to Berlin for like a holiday and try find a job while there, and if not, well I had a good holiday! haha

Advertisement