Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this happening to anyone else on here lately?

Options
  • 13-12-2009 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

The last week or so every time I visit boards, my layout just goes all . . old school . . sometimes it goes back to normal but for the most part it seems to be staying this way. Anyone know whats causing it? It happens in all my browsers :rolleyes:

boardsphoto.jpg

sorry if the photo is too big

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It looks like the style sheet isn't being applied/loaded. I've had it happen a few times but a refresh usually sorts it so I haven't been too worried about it and I thought it could be happening to just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭wintear

I have had this issue on IE6 as well but not on Firefox.
    Though Firefox no longer logs me on to Boards at startup anymore. Has some setting changed that I missed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Same issue for me.

Reported in the another thread in this forum many many days ago.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055764487

Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Refreshing the page, clearing cache and cookies doesn't help. Nor does changing to another browser. Definitely a site issue. Only seems to happen with the 'Brown' and 'Evil' skins for me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement