Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's the catch

Options
  • 13-12-2009 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

this looks like a good price for an apple 30 inch display...

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/63853

I've never bought from ebuyer before though, what's their policy on returns for dead pixels, quality, etc?

SD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

The pixel policy has nothing to do with the reseller, its what the manufacturer states is what they go by. The retailer simply follows it and acts accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭slowlydownwards

1280eur (plus shipping from uk) for the above

or else

new 27inch iMac which includes:

2560*1440 screen (can be used just as a monitor with DP), 4gb ram, fast c2d, 1tb hd and hd4670, all this for approx 1400eur delivered (with education discount).

Could this be a reason for "cheap" mega screen on ebuyer?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Bought a fair bit of stuff off Ebuyer in the last month or so, theyre very quick, prices are good. If that goes any way to putting your mind at rest. Although i havent had any problems with which to test their CS :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

+1 for ebuyer. very quick and sharp prices. I ordered lots from them, as above never had any problems to test. But when my HD gave in which I bought from Komplett, I had to deal with the manufacturer direct anyway, which went perfectly. I think most post order compagnies do this and that works fine. Send them a email and ask. You can phone them aswell.

Advertisement