Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New site under my hosting package

Options
  • 13-12-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

Hi, im new so apologies in advance! I have the minimus hosting package already but now my friend wants me to do a site for her. When i finish her site, can i upload it under my package with another domain name or do i need to get a whole new package and domain name for her site? Thanks. :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If you upload it into your own account your friend either won't have independent access or you will need to do everything for them

It might be better for you to sign your friend up under their own account, so they are completely independent of you.

It's up to you :)

If your friend doesn't have a domain yet check out our latest offers here:

http://domainoffers.me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Well i would be updating it for her anyway so maybe i could just get it under my package i have already

Advertisement