Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wychwood Bah Humbug

• 13-12-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Does anyone know where I can get Wychwood Bah Humbug Christmas ale in Ireland? The place I got it last year is not stocking it this year (Carry out in Ballincollig) even though they have the other Wychwoods. Any help would be great as I want to get it for my BF, it's his FAVOURITE beer!:D Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I've not seen it around. The Abbot's Alehouse in Devonshire Street could be worth trying, but just check the date on the bottle if you find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dawnymac

Thanks a mil, will check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Fr Clint Power

Bradleys on North Main St might be worth a shot too. They have a few shelves of ales at the back of the shop just to the left of fridges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭wobzilla

The suppliers I got it off last year don't seem to have it this year even though they still have hobgoblin, circlemaster, goliath, beewyched and black wych stout.

Thanks a mil for the replies!

• Advertisement

wobzilla wrote: »
    The suppliers I got it off last year don't seem to have it this year even though they still have hobgoblin, circlemaster, goliath, beewyched and black wych stout.

Thanks for that, where do you get yours? I've never seen the stout before, bet he'd love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭wobzilla

I got it in from C&R drinks in Cork. The stout isn't great

wobzilla wrote: »
    I got it in from C&R drinks in Cork. The stout isn't great

Thanks, might give it a miss so, thanks for all the help!

Advertisement