Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo in limerick

Options
  • 13-12-2009 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi, i was just wondering where in Limerick is the best place to get a tattoo, its my first tattoo and i just wondered who is the best person to go to thanks :).

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

What are you getting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mackmuffin

hi im getting script style writing on my calf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bumbaklaat

Hey! Just got a trad style tattoo in living art today, the script on it is excellent. Buddy did it for me, couldn't recommend them enough!:D

hi thanks where is living art.

Just off parnell street, near the chinese barbers and that game planet place. I usually go to sparky but he's dissapeared! Was delighted with the quality of work in living art. http://livingarttattoos.net/ <---their website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

i was at the gym one day and saw a guy with a class ogham style tattoo on his forearm and i asked him where he got it done and he said paul in all star ink he also had the same style tattoo on his other arm but in arabic i think, it was very well done i wouldnt normally ask strangers where they got their tattoos!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Dont think there is a Paul in AllStar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i was at the gym one day and saw a guy with a class ogham style tattoo on his forearm and i asked him where he got it done and he said paul in all star ink he also had the same style tattoo on his other arm but in arabic i think, it was very well done i wouldnt normally ask strangers where they got their tattoos!

haha nice one man i remember you coming up to me alright they are my tattoos and they are both ogham.

and it was paul in all star

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭dingdong1

bumbaklaat wrote: »
    ...the quality of work in living art. http://livingarttattoos.net/ <---their website.
    are those tattoos from the 80's?? :eek:

just put up pics of my tatts in the show me yours show you mine thread so that people can see some of pauls work

• Advertisement

Yeah, I know the tattoo's on the website aren't great, but I was pleasantly suprised by mine! If i can get a good pic I'll post up the tattoo he did for me.

Hi thanks to everyone going into allstar to get it :) cant wait.

mackmuffin wrote: »
    Hi thanks to everyone going into allstar to get it :) cant wait.

ask for paul ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

PeakOutput wrote: »
    haha nice one man i remember you coming up to me alright they are my tattoos and they are both ogham.

and it was paul in all star

haha small world, by the way i thought your other one was arabic or something when i looked at it i honestly think im going blind haha

Advertisement