Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got experience with any of these?

• 13-12-2009 10:20pm

Hey all,

My phone is dead (may it rest in peace) and I need to get a new one. I've been browsing t'internet and found three or four different phones that take my interest. I was just wondering if anyone on here had any hands-on experience with any of the following phones, or would reccomend any of them (or equally, recommend I avoid them).

The phones are:

- Sony Ericsson W595, €100 - Meteor.ie

- Samsung M3510 Beat Bar - €90 - Carphone Warehouse

- Samsung Tocco Lite - €100 - Xtra-Vision

- Sony Ericsson W395 - €100 - Xtra-Vision

I want the phone to be sturdy/durable, it's primary use will be sending and receiving texts (I rarely ring anyone) and it must be a decent music player.

I'm far too cheap to ever use WAP, Or whatever phone-internet is called these days (and I haven't a bean how to set it up either) so that's not really a factor.

I was leaning towards the Sony Ericsson W595 earlier today, but it only seems to be available from Meteor.ie, so that's kind of putting me off it, as I don't know how long i can last without a phone, so I just thought I'd throw this thread up and see if anyone has any advice or insight they can offer.

Cheers guys and girls :)

Comments

Can't delete threads on Boards?

Anyway, did a bit more Googling and decided to go with the Sony Ericsson W595 from Meteor.ie. This thread can be forgotten about now. :)

Advertisement