Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightmare before christmas at Dominion

• 13-12-2009 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

Ah creatures of the noc forum I'm going to be Djing at Dominion next weekend.

-- EDIT - Oh forgot to say big hair and costumes always welcome - END EDIT --

=======

Nightmare before christmas at Dominion
    Saturday the 19th December

As the year draws to an end and we get ready to welcome in 2010 Dominion Irelands longest running Goth/Industrial/EBM/Alternative club hosts next weekend DJs Sebzy,Fi and Jess playing the best of Goth, Eighties, Newwave, Deathrock, Electro, Punk, EBM, Industrial, Cheese, Alternative and FuturePop. It's going to be a night to remember.

9:30-2:30,
    The Cellar, Murrays Bar, 33-34 O'Connell Street, Dublin 1
    €3 before 11pm, €6 after
    More info : http://dominion.gothic.ie

dominion-poster-map-a6.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I was expecting a screening of the film. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Galvasean wrote: »
    Me too!

Thread fails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Galvasean wrote: »

Anyone fancy dressing up ?
    I can supply the music.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

There is a Beers on for a Nocs birthday (the lovely Shellyboo) this Saturday... We'll all be in Sub Lounge!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I'm sure some people would rather go to this!! Good to let people know the options :)

• Advertisement

shellyboo wrote: »
    I'm sure some people would rather go to this!! Good to let people know the options :)
    Hi shellyboo
    Well I've been quiet of late with collage and not made it to any of the beers. I'm going to be stuck in Dominion all night with setup etc... so have a great night and happy early birthday.

Seb.

Thanks mister :) Is it a late bar there? People could probably make both if they fancied it!

shellyboo wrote: »
    Thanks mister :) Is it a late bar there? People could probably make both if they fancied it!

Yep until 2:30 :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'll try to stick my head in Sebs. No promises though, you know how it is with berrahol.

I think Sub Lounge is only open til 1am so peeps could mosey on to
    Dominion after that :) I think I might go somewhere cheesy and crap though instead :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement