Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from 3 bill pay to Meteor Bill Pay

• 13-12-2009 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I intend on going into the Meteor shop and getting a contract with them.

I am currently on a Three contract and want to bring my number with me.

I know my contract is due to expire because Three have contacted me about my upgrades.

So will I be faced with any hassle?

Im hoping its just walk into the Meteor shop with my three bill, and sign up to my new contract and bring my number with me, and just pay the last bill from three when it comes in the post!

Will it be that easy? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

your better off giving 3 the 30 days notice they require so ya dont get any nasty surprises

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Moved from Nets & Comms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

no just walk into the meteor store and the very nice people in meteor will sort it all out for you. Don't mind the 30 days, once you port three will take care of the 30 days thing internally. just remember to bring in your drivers license or passport along with your three bill

Advertisement