Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coastof Oz for a Month

Options
  • 13-12-2009 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

How much money do you reckon I would need to budget to do the east coast of Australia for a month? (Feb).

Been trying to price hostels in Sydney and they seem very expensive, is it the same for the rest of the country?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

SheroN wrote: »
    How much money do you reckon I would need to budget to do the east coast of Australia for a month? (Feb).

Been trying to price hostels in Sydney and they seem very expensive, is it the same for the rest of the country?

Cheers.

for the bare basics of accommodation, food and the odd ale, allow for 50 dollars a day. 30 euro times 30 days, allow 1000 euro. for travel, depends on how you're doing it. i reckon 1500 for the month is realistic.

Advertisement