Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliderobe style wardrobes

Options
  • 13-12-2009 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Can anyone recomend somewhere in galway to get sliderobe style wardrobes? Good quality and price. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

sliderobes!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭babycheeks

Yeah I know where sliderobes are alright in ballybrit but are there any other companies offering the same at a more reasonable price. Has anyone ever used Sliders Direct in Oranmore? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

there is another place over in westside...across the road from dunnes, down from fine wines

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

theres style robes in westside.
    ballyglide sliding wardrobes in coss near cong.
    premier wardrobes corofin tuam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 rolypoly

babycheeks wrote: »
    Yeah I know where sliderobes are alright in ballybrit but are there any other companies offering the same at a more reasonable price. Has anyone ever used Sliders Direct in Oranmore? :)

I used SLiders Direct 3 years ago. Definatley much much better on price but the internal shelves etc are only ok .
    Then again i did not go for all the baskets and shoe racks etc.
    They were on time, great price and cleaned up fairly well after themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭babycheeks

Thanks a mil for the replies! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 luckycat

babycheeks wrote: »
    Can anyone recomend somewhere in galway to get sliderobe style wardrobes? Good quality and price. :)

Just googling sliding wardrobes and found this post and just wondering did your get your sliding wardrobes done?

You should really look at the stuff in ikea, its pretty good and a hell of a lot cheaper than some mainstream sliderobes companies

Advertisement