Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Neutering in Wicklow/South Dublin

Options
  • 13-12-2009 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Looking for a bit of help, looking for a vets in the Wicklow/South dublin area that will be able to neuter my dog in the coming weeks. It's a male about 3 years old. We'd like to get him done soon so we can look after him as we're off over Christmas. What sort of price are we looking at too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Weight can come into the price too - like the breed of the dog.
    My vet is Argyle & Bainbridge, they've a surgery in Stillorgan and in Dundrum, got both my girls done there.
    01-2987510 if you wanna call and see about prices/space.

Prices can vary, Dublin would possibly be pricier than down the country, so you'd be best to ring around and check

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭costacurta

He's a cross breed terrior(not sure what he's a cross with) he's a little bit bigger than a jack russell. €80 isnt bad at all. Was expecting a larger bill than that. Would you think it'd be possible to get a dog done before Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Btw when I said 80 euro I'm trying to recall if mine was 85. I think she was, she was only around 5-6months being done.
    They're a pretty good vets (IMO) and they'd do their best to fit you in if they've a spot. Give them a buzz in the morning, they open from around 8 / half 8 and they could let you know. And check here to see if anyone else maybe more in the Wicklow area might recommend a vet. I could google a list but I'm sure you're looking for recommendations :)

edit - also the Blue Cross AFAIK do low cost neutering so I'd give them a ring too to see. But as you're looking for before Christmas you might have to just go with wherevers free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

We paid 110 for a small female dog in the country Females are more expensive though

Advertisement