Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon is the work of Satan and Dungeons and Dragons is the root of gang warfare

Options
  • 14-12-2009 1:00am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I'll never play pokemon again. Can't believe it involves evolution :O

Preacher used hysteria against retr0gamer. It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,474 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I often look at creationists and laugh at how stupid they are. Then I get scared when I realise how much power they have. Then I see a video like this and the whole cycle begins afresh.

Someone give this man a copy of Demon's Souls, stat! It will appeal to his morality (instructions: kill demons). He is bound to find something objectionable to that too (read: something to do with magic).

You just can't please the fundamentalists, and that is why I shall forever ignore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

hillarious, all fact though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭bigdaddyliamo

Class! I'd like to introduce him to the powerful monster in my pocket.....and then smack him across the nose with it for 2d20 worth of damage!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

i 100% love americans. the funniest bunch of lads on the planet. followed closely by koreans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

brilliant :D
    Its a bit scary though that he reminds me of Dubyah Bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

With the greatest of respect to Retr0 and the other Pokemon puffs, they are the least likely to be on the street carrying around 45s!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

lol... funniest clip ever.

I love the way the preacher is saying "there is a devil and he hates them and he wants to ruin their life" while a picture of Jigglypuff is being shown on screen :D skip to 1:42

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

noodler wrote: »
    With the greatest of respect to Retr0 and the other Pokemon puffs, they are the least likely to be on the street carrying around 45s!

Haha :D :pac: classic comment
    One might throw a tennis ball at you :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

noodler wrote: »

Say that again and I'll bust a cap in yo' dome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Say that again and I'll bust a cap in yo' dome!

Now now, take it easy - Put.the.Charzar.down.!

If the video had tackled issues of isolation, kids lacking social skills as a result etc etc then I could have taken it seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,302 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Jazzy wrote: »
    i 100% love americans. the funniest bunch of lads on the planet. followed closely by koreans
    dont for one second pack me in with the lunatic fringe portrayed in that video.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Urge to kill... rising! He actually says people "can't distinguish between fantasy and real(ity?)"... with no sense of irony.

And anyone who would "pull out their .45 and they pump some friend full of bullets" isn't a real friend. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

lol 2:50

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Thanks for that, provided a welcome break from this horrific studying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

In fairness after about 10 minutes of this Pokemon battle, I'd seriously kill someone... probably first on my list would be whoever made that rug on the preachers head... it actually looks like a Pokemon, lol :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/377178

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

1:46 - Jigglypuff is the Devil!! :pac:
    jigglypuff.jpg

df4q9q

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Retr0gamer wrote: »

I'll never play pokemon again. Can't believe it involves evolution :O

Preacher used hysteria against retr0gamer. It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

retr0gamer has evolved into dem0nicgamer!

dloob wrote: »
    retr0gamer has evolved into dem0nicgamer!
    No digivolve him instead so its not permanent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Ah Digimon... Pokemon, yet more believable ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Lies! Slanderous lies! You'll never ruin Pokémon for me! *runs away sobbing*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ratrope

When will people finally stop blaming videogames for everything? :( This has gone too far already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Lies! Slanderous lies! You'll never ruin Pokémon for me! *runs away sobbing*

So I heard you like Mudkips...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Depends on which Mudkipz we're talking about here

This one?

258.jpg

Or the one in which I'm not allowed post pics of ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Lord have murcy:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

must kill friends lol can you believe this guy but he has a point pokemon are hazardous to your families health lol

brilliant clip!!!

Advertisement