If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd request - VCR

Options
  • 14-12-2009 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I realise it's not cutting-edge technology, but I was wondering if you could still lay your hands on a VCR. Mine has packed in and I still use it to transfer old cassettes to digital format. I need a replacement as soon as poss., preferably with something cheap but decent quality, and not a combo cassette/DVD job. The only one I've seen knocking about is the LG LV880, but the reviews aren't encouraging.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

feck I'll sell ye my sony, barely used!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

What model/price, hick? :)

I'll dig it out for ye and come back to ye

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hick wrote: »
    feck I'll sell ye my sony, barely used!!

No way I would buy anything from Hick - you want to see the way he treats his equipment........

If you bought anything from Hick it would go on strike as soon as it left his house as it would know that it won't get the same red carpet treatment anywhere else in the country...

We have no VCR's left whatsoever unfortunately so fire ahead behind my back there boys!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Well John you said I was pretty much an outside sales rep for ye, I though I might as well take it up literally !!!

PS I'm about to push the button on the sound side I believe :D
    all good things to those who wait and all that!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Well, hick, any more info for me? PM me if you prefer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.