Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryobi 14.4v hammer drill + screwdriver

• 14-12-2009 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭

In B&Q Tallaght yeaterday -

Twin Pack Ryobi 14.4v Cordless Hammer Drill & 14.4v cordless screwdriver. 2 batteries, 1 charger. €61

They claim a rrp of €201, but I don't believe that, but at €61 for the 2 its quite a giood price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ezdmanx

Is this it?

Was there many left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

mcaul wrote: »
    In B&Q Tallaght yeaterday -

They claim a rrp of €201, but I don't believe that, but at €61 for the 2 its quite a giood price.

You can believe it. B&Q themselves actually had it on sale for €206 recently. I wouldn't be a big fan of Ryobi normally but when you see B&Q offering their own sh*t 12v cordless drill at €24, this is a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

ezdmanx wrote: »
    Is this it?

Was there many left?

there were pallet loads in Liffey valley last week. Well worth it. Ryobi fine for general DIY for sure. A no brainer for 2 units IMO.

Advertisement