Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscaping fees

Options
  • 14-12-2009 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi,

I got quoted 900 euro a day for labour to do landscaping. It sounds very expensive to me - it's a team of 3.

Am I wrong?

thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭getfit

I think you would need to give more detail for a full answer.

But, based on €300 a day per man for labour it seems very expensive!

The going rate for a good labourer was €200 per day in the boom and closer to €100/€150 now.

If these guys are supplying their own tools or are bringing a knowledge or skill maybe that could justify extra charges. If they are supplying serious tools like a tractor or shredder or other expensive equipment, then you have to factor that in to the fee.

What is the job??

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭40701085

Agreed.

Sounds about right if all 3 are on JCBs but thats hardly necessary unless you've a huge site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MINIDIGGER

IF YOU GIVE MORE DETAIL ABOUT WHAT IS IN THE JOB I COULD TELL YOU IM IN THAT GAME

Advertisement