Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the better game? FM2009 or FM2010?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

I guess the one thing that annoys me on 2010 is that I find it hard to find things that I want to find, can't get used to the layout at all. I think the engine seems better but I just miss the layout :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Thats funny, cos i find the new interface more user friendly
    especially in player profiles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I heard that SI may release the old FM09 skin out. I wish they would hurry up lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

The one thing that annoys me most about FM2010 is the ludicrous asking prices for players

If a player is valued at £6million then a bid of 6-10 is reasonable, but not 18-24 in the case of me trying to sign Lloris

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Maybe this will be fixed in the february patches

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

aaronh007 wrote: »
    The one thing that annoys me most about FM2010 is the ludicrous asking prices for players

If a player is valued at £6million then a bid of 6-10 is reasonable, but not 18-24 in the case of me trying to sign Lloris

I'm not so sure I agree, current market prices are inflated due to City,Chelsea,Madrid plus Lyon always drive an extremely hard bargain. Essien was sold for around 30million Euro, Diarra to Real was in the mid 20's. Benzema mid 30's. Malouda 20+.

If you consider Hugo Lloris is an outstanding prospect and could be Lyon/France number 1 for the next 10 or so years I don't think it's too far fetched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

cashville wrote: »
    I'm not so sure I agree, current market prices are inflated due to City,Chelsea,Madrid plus Lyon always drive an extremely hard bargain. Essien was sold for around 30million Euro, Diarra to Real was in the mid 20's. Benzema mid 30's. Malouda 20+.

If you consider Hugo Lloris is an outstanding prospect and could be Lyon/France number 1 for the next 10 or so years I don't think it's too far fetched.

As realistic as it's trying to be, it's still a game.

It may not be that far fetched but it makes it near impossible to sign players

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

lloris is rated 3rd or 4th best keeper in the entire game, so to be honest your getting a bargin at 20mil!! would have gone with adler myself, much better!!

much prefer FM2010, its kept my interest much longer than id expected and much longer than the previous few years, i think city having cash really makes things interesting, man utd in my game really go mid table after a few years in mine too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

i liked more Fm 2007 because i could develop more youngster players... and it was easier to play...
    This FM10 is much much more complicated, too many things that kill the game..
    and for me, i think that lookin at players ratings is better than lookin into screen with running figures...

I think SEGA made little mistake about this FM

aaronh007 wrote: »

Ya i agree with this, i've had to up my bids for players massively,
    De Rossi-€32m
    D'Agastino-€24m
    A Young- €28m etc......

The most annoying thing is the bids you receive for your top performing players in comparison, I paid €5m for Angel Di Maria, his average was over 7.0 and clubs were coming in with bids around €5m for him, as if your going to sell your top players for the same you paid for them :rolleyes:.

Rejecting bids then can upset your players, which is what happened when R.Madrid bid half of what i played for a top performing Maxi Rodriguez

Advertisement