Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for shisha flavored tobacco?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have been looking for all over Dublin but can not seem to find shisha flavored tobacco, only some herbal soex flavour. Anyone know a place or even a website that sells these ? Tnx

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Ask in any turkish kebab shop etc..they may know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Nobrow

I overheard some talking about somewhere you can smoke shisha on Bachelors Walk recently. Tea Garden perhaps. Not much to go on but HTH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

Nobrow wrote: »
    I overheard some talking about somewhere you can smoke shisha on Bachelors Walk recently. Tea Garden perhaps. Not much to go on but HTH.

Yep this is true. Tea Garden, nice place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

You're best bet is to try and find "al-fakher" branded flavours.Online is probably the best place to buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 X-Ace

Tnx for all the replays, turns out can not buy it here. However :P if u buy the al-fakher outside Ireland there is a problem :P with the customs since it contains tobacco.

• Advertisement

X-Ace wrote: »
    Tnx for all the replays, turns out can not buy it here. However :P if u buy the al-fakher outside Ireland there is a problem :P with the customs since it contains tobacco.

where abouts in Ireland are you?
    If you're interested,I have a few small packs of flavours but they aren't Al-Fakher.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

i remember getting some flavoured tobacco in the head shop on moore street, mate has a sheesha at home, i absolutely love it:D

Plumpynutt wrote: »
    i remember getting some flavoured tobacco in the head shop on moore street, mate has a sheesha at home, i absolutely love it:D

Roughly how much was the flavoured tobacco?
    I've been told that using fruit juice/rose water instead of water at the bottom of the shisha works well with crap flavours.I must give it a go when I run out of the Al-Fakher stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

fatal wrote: »
    Roughly how much was the flavoured tobacco?
    I've been told that using fruit juice/rose water instead of water at the bottom of the shisha works well with crap flavours.I must give it a go when I run out of the Al-Fakher stuff.

not that expensive as far as i remember, its been a while since i bought any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 deidrea8

Have you ever tried tea shisha? I just ordered some from http://www.whookahs.com
    and I have to say that I love it. There's no tar like with tobacco and I'm not a freak about that or anything but it just makes me feel so much better to know that I'm smoking something "healthier". There are flavors too, lots of them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement