Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to make audio cd with video file?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

....hi id like to put my bands video on our CD single....what is the best way to do this? as im not sure what the best way is.....i just want the video to play on pc.....dont care about vcd for dvd players....

any help would be greatly appreciated:)

kyle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

....hi id like to put my bands video on our CD single....what is the best way to do this? as im not sure what the best way is.....i just want the video to play on pc.....dont care about vcd for dvd players....

any help would be greatly appreciated:)

kyle

Make it a data Cd instead of an Mp3 Cd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

thanks for the advice... but will all cd players read the .wav files and play the music with a data cd?.....im not sure..as far as i know cd audio needs to be encoded for cd player playback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

What do you want this cd to play in??
    I have a data Cd with 80+ songs on it that plays in car cd players.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    What do you want this cd to play in??
    I have a data Cd with 80+ songs on it that plays in car cd players.

i just tried that out...works a dream :)...just wanted to make sure cd players reads data cd easy as audio cd...as im getting it duplicated for national comm release....and i don't want a dj going ...'is this a joke?!" because nothing plays lol...

thanks again

i spoke too soon sorry, my car stereo plays all sorts of stuff and is'nt typical cd player........it does'nt work on any other cd player...apparently cd players only recognize .cda files rather than .wavs and data discs don't encode audio to be read by standard cd players....

any other advice appreciated...afaik i need to do an enhanced cd which is split into a data side and audio side but im not sure how....

any advice would be great? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement