Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacment Wheels for patio door

Options
  • 14-12-2009 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for replacment wheels for a patio door (PVC) about 10 years old.

Does anyone know where I can get some?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

do you know manufactorer? Normaly there is a sticker on the inside of the frames somewhere. That door place at the quay has a lot, I think it is called silver doors orso. If they don't have it they will know where to get it. They have a lot of thing like that, really good shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

Big_Mac wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking for replacment wheels for a patio door (PVC) about 10 years old.

Does anyone know where I can get some?

Thanks
    Would the wheels from your Audi not fit???:p

If you try NCF or the manufacteur...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Dazzler88 wrote: »
    Would the wheels from your Audi not fit???:p

If you try NCF or the manufacteur...

Yeah Dazzler, the wheels from my car fit it. I wonder what i was ever thinking.........

If you don't have anything constructive to say, say nothing at all. If I wanted a smart arse answer I would have posted this in After Hours.

P.S.
    Thanks to Sligored for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

wheels.ie sells them anyway...

Advertisement