Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 - The Final

Options
  • 14-12-2009 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭

Predictions?

What do you expect from tonight’s show.

For me, it'll be an English Steve win (he's been the winner in Bill Cullen's eyes ever since that sales task on week 7 or 8 no matter what Bill says).

You can also be sure the editors will do their best to create some bitching between Aoiffffffe and Geraldine!

The best thing about the winter is almost over.....but do not despair....I hear there's gonna be a "Celebrity Apprentice" made for charity which will be shown in the springtime and which the "Celebrities" are apparently queuing up for. Admittedly, its gonna be Z-list Irish "Celebrities" but still, I'd look forward to it – Even if it wouldn’t have the same intensity as the real thing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

hope its english steve that wins (please people no spoilers on who wins, i managed to dodge everyone that knows attempts in telling me!)

cant wait to see who falls over, did you see the clips they are showing on tv3? ha looks funny

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

emo!! wrote: »
    hope its english steve that wins (please people no spoilers on who wins, i managed to dodge everyone that knows attempts in telling me!)

cant wait to see who falls over, did you see the clips they are showing on tv3? ha looks funny

That looks hilarious! Someone said last week that it was
    Michelle Heaton
    !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

emo!! wrote: »
    Please people no spoilers on who wins

I don't think they know anyway!

It's been 2 or 3 weeks since I was on here....but last time I was here, they were saying it was a female winner and it was an all-girl final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

That looks hilarious! Someone said last week that it was
    Michelle Heaton
    !

hahaha hope it is!!
    Laois_Man wrote: »
    I don't think they know anyway!

It's been 2 or 3 weeks since I was on here....but last time I was here, they were saying it was a female winner and it was an all-girl final.

Oh! yeah everyone thought it would be Lucinda.. tbh so did i.

oh cant wait, everything is finishing this week, ill have nothing left to watch :(!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I hope Steve R wins

• Advertisement

I've been told by one person that Steve R won, and by another that Steve H won, so I'm happy to watch tonight, not knowing either way! If there's any justice, it'll be Steve R!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Another vote for Steve Raynor, seems a genuinely nice guy unlike the other Steve.

Me thinks this thread deserves a poll that closes at 9 tonight..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

what do you win..A Job.
    I'd be happy to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Anyone know if any bookies are taking bets on the winner?

OctavarIan wrote: »
    Anyone know if any bookies are taking bets on the winner?

Highly doubt it, sure loads of people know who won. Apparently Breffny let it slip on the radio last week, but not sure who he said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Hope UK Steve wins. If ginger steve wins, I dunno if I'd be terribley pissed or laugh my head off :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I know who won...someone forced it on me :(
    But I'm trying to ignore it because it's all this 'friend of a friend knows him' thing.
    Sure we'll see...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭nevey

Highly doubt it, sure loads of people know who won. Apparently Breffny let it slip on the radio last week, but not sure who he said.
    Good old Breff just confirming his idiot status. No, you can't place bets.

I just hope it'll be english steve. He has shone at least once. As for the other loser:

• He is supposedly a fitness instructor, but as his interviewer pointed out last week, he looks really out of shape. Massive muscles I'm sure, but they're all flabby, no definition or toning.
    • His "business" is totally stupid. Why just try to attract only the tiny sector of the public who are coming up to a wedding? Why not keep the business after the big day? "look the way you love" is the tag-line for his company.
    • He is personality-less and totally lacking any kind of empathy.
    • He tried to sell nasal breathing strips to hairdressers. He also said that in business, face to face meetings are dead. Moron.

If he wins I won't watch next season. It should have been a Lucinda/Steve R final, with two worthy contestants. I think Lucinda only got fired last time because Bill didn't want to fire Steve and he had to fire one of them.

They are talking Stephen up as being an outstanding candidate, but he has just been lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I really hope rooster Steve does not win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Oh jeez, Steve can't win after Michelle went on her ear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Existing thread. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement