Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a B&B

Options
  • 14-12-2009 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭

Hello, I am from Cork City but live in Dublin now, so I have no experience of actually staying in B&B's in Cork. Anyway, myself and the girlfriend will be going down to stay on the 15th and 16th of Jan, so I'm looking or recommendations. I have been looking around and have spotted double rooms for under €120 between us for both nights, so something in that ballpark would be nice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭mrfamilyguy

You'll get a hotel for that price in jan..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

You'll get a hotel for that price in jan..

I looked at Jurys and Clarion and they were around €180 for that weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Check out travelsupermarket.com. You've got the Montenotte Hotel or the Best Western Ambassador for just over €100 covering the two night. Just a short walk in to the city centre.[URL="javascript:__popSubmit('ucHotelsView$rptResultsGridNonMatching$ctl04$lnkHotelName',1000,650,0,0,1,1,0,0,true,3,true,'',0,true,40,'../../hotels/details.aspx?aggregationId=886000000000044320&productId=1917045&act=1&RatingType=0&StarRating=4');"]
    [/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

if u got to trip advisor and then the cork forum , there is a very helpful well informed guy there, his name is bryno. he ll have the answers for you. knows everything about hotels b & b etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

I have been at the Number 48 near the Kent station during my first week in Cork; Price was very competitive (I paid about 200€ for a week) but keep in mind it was sort of a "special price" since I was sent there by a recruiter (had my contract starting in those days).
    However, the owner is the nicest guy, the rooms are spacious and the breakfast is yummy :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement