Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IBF Toy Run 20th Dec.

• 14-12-2009 12:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭

IBF Toy Run 2009 in aid of Tallaght National Childrens Hospital

Check out all the details here: link

I'll be there, anyone else going?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Very bloody tempted to be honest. Have to get the insurance sorted on Saturday so should have no excuse.

Apart from the fact my bike is dirty ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Where were you on Sunday Kami??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Where were you on Sunday Kami??

Was in no fit state to drive :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

Did yesterday's Rathmines Refuge Run (and finally met Steffano ;) ) - sorry, but as much as I'd like to, sadly I won't make the IBF Run next Sunday - I'm flat out next weekend trying to catch up on getting the house/shopping, etc.
    Take care if it's sticking to the scheduled route around Wicklow, looks like it'll be a nippy one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Gaskets or something is gone on the z750. Blue flame from the engine. It sounds like there is no exhaust on it:D. What a racket:D? Really I am thinking of getting a full system. Aside from the leaks, the current system looks ****. Don't know if the bike will be ready in time. Might have the Magna by then.

• Advertisement

Nodster wrote: »
    Did yesterday's Rathmines Refuge Run (and finally met Steffano ;) ) - sorry, but as much as I'd like to, sadly I won't make the IBF Run next Sunday - I'm flat out next weekend trying to catch up on getting the house/shopping, etc.
    Take care if it's sticking to the scheduled route around Wicklow, looks like it'll be a nippy one
    Indeed Nodster! We finally met! Great to put faces on name! ;)

I'm not sure if I'm doing this one... Will see if the GF let's me out to play! :rolleyes:

Kami you "ride" a bike, not "drive"! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

Have my fire brigade xmas party the night before, so hopefully I will have gotten enough rest and have the drink out of my system!

Anyone meeting up on the northside to travel over? Could use some direction:o

I could meet you at Blanch if you want

Sure. Anyone else who wants to meet up there as well. We can fine tune arrangements closer to the day.

Kamikazi, you have to bring two gifts cos you never turned up to the run on the 13th!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭gipi

Bump for Sunday!

Update for anyone who isn't on IBF - While the start and end points are the same (obviously!), there may be an alteration to the route depending on weather conditions. If the roads aren't suitable to go through the mountains, an alternative route along the coast will be used.

Have a look at the thread on IBF for full details (link in the first post here)

Can't make it myself, to those who go, ride safely and enjoy!

• Advertisement

Personally, I'd prefer the coast to the mountains. But hey, who am I to decide.

I'm still good to go on condition that I get home from the xmas party at a reasonable time the night before.
    Kamikazi, where in blanch were u thinking of?

It might be getting postponed a few hours in case there's ice on the road - I'll keep ye posted.

How about the National Aquatic Center?

Grand.

Being set back a few hours would actually suit me cos I'll have a head on me like a bag of rats.

Looks like it's going ahead at 12. So meet you at the NAC around 11?

If I'm not there by 11.10, go without me cos I'll be too drunk to drive. Hopefully I'll make it though!

Might go to this tomorrow... But there's an N2/Duleek via Airside/Swords meet-up so if I can find the thread on IBF I'll be going with them me thinks.

If I'm not there by 11.10, go without me cos I'll be too drunk to drive. Hopefully I'll make it though!

Fair enough will do
    Might go to this tomorrow... But there's an N2/Duleek via Airside/Swords meet-up so if I can find the thread on IBF I'll be going with them me thinks.

Sure come along to Blanch and head from there with myself and Donkey ;)

Slept in in the end... Hpe you had a blast though!

Fell out of bed an hour ago. Hope all went well!

Slept in in the end... Hpe you had a blast though!
    Fell out of bed an hour ago. Hope all went well!

Call yourselves bikers !!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

KTRIC wrote: »
    Call yourselves bikers !!

:rolleyes:
    Well I did go out for a spin today!

Was a great day :D And tbh KTRIC one lad is french and the other is a bit of a donkey, what did you expect? :D

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Was a great day :D And tbh KTRIC one lad is french and the other is a bit of a donkey, what did you expect? :D

True :D

HeeHaw:P

Advertisement