Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More waste in the PS

Options
  • 14-12-2009 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Whilst in my local dole office I noticed that the staff were all wearing shirts/ shortsleeves.

Surely in the current economic climate these offices shouldn't be so well heated that staff don't need jumpers ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

soden12 wrote: »
    Whilst in my local dole office I noticed that the staff were all wearing shirts/ shortsleeves.

Surely in the current economic climate these offices shouldn't be so well heated that staff don't need jumpers ?

dont give them any reasons to strike

and its probably part of some employment regulation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

Is that a barrel I hear being scraped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

It's the middle of December and they have the heating on!?

The bastards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

they're well insulated to be fair
    dole2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

maybe they could get all the people collecting their dole to run on a treadmill to help towards heating the building as a way to earn that free money. Might not even have a PS heating bill then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Rujib1

You dragged your ass out of bed at an ungodly hour on a cold, frosty Monday morning, to sort out your welfare, when one of those sissies, could have cycled up from the dole office to your house to get it taken care of.

What's the world coming to at all:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭granturismo

ei.sdraob wrote: »
    dont give them any reasons to strike

and its probably part of some employment regulation

What employment regulation?

The people working behind a desk or counter dont have access to the Building Management System.

Grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The Politics forum isn't also the idiotic forum. We're trying to keep idiocy out, not fertilise it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement