Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modric to start?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭

to me luca played on sat and slotted right back in. he wasnt one bit afraid and even got creamed a few times. he didnt luck un fit to me. i think he should start on wednesday night instead of huddlestone. they can take him off after 70 mins if all going well but i think he has to start

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

mickman wrote: »
    to me luca played on sat and slotted right back in. he wasnt one bit afraid and even got creamed a few times. he didnt luck un fit to me. i think he should start on wednesday night instead of huddlestone. they can take him off after 70 mins if all going well but i think he has to start

hope you're right but can't see him starting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

u wudnt know. this is a must win game and harry is starting to feel a little pressure i would imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

yiddo wrote: »
    hope you're right but can't see him starting.
    he is still way off fitness, he might get half hour again, but don't expect to much against the likes of Ireland, De-Jong and Barry - very different proposition to Wolves midfield!

JJ for Hudd though!

Advertisement