Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question Re: Argos Product Replacement Fund

Options
  • 14-12-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

First time post here, so sorry if I posted in wrong section.

I have an iPod Video/classic which I lost but have insured under the PRF from Argos, I am sure it is for the lifetime of the product. I remember reading that it covered damage (naturally) but I think it may also cover theft/loss.

Can anyone clarify this for me. I am away from home at the minute so dont have access to the receipt/PRF. Surely you just cant walk into argos and say you lost your iPod and get a new one?

But then again, I think I paid like 60euro on the PRF. Anyone know where I stand or had similar problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Hi, this is the help desk for boards-related issues.

You should try the Consumer Issues forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Eye of Orion

Ok sorry, so I create a new thread there and let the admin/mod delete this one?

Advertisement