Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peats/Maplins-alike - South side town

Options
  • 14-12-2009 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

hi everyone.

I'm looking for a simlar shop to Peats/Maplins, but south of the River, preferably around the Grafton Street/Dawson Street area.

thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

theres one on the way up georges street called Back from the Future (presume its still there). as you walk up (away from dame street) its on your right hand side

sorry just reread that, if you mean for parts etc then they wont stock many afaik.

you can try their website

http://www.backfromthefuture.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Peat's have a small store on dame street. So depending what you are looking for might get there. Also further up dame street is IT direct if its pc parts you're after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Is there not still a small Peats on Dame Street? Correct me if I'm wrong!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

cruizer101 wrote: »
    Peat's have a small store on dame street. So depending what you are looking for might get there. Also further up dame street is IT direct if its pc parts you're after.
    yup just opposite starbucks afaik, next door to pen corner

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

cruizer101 wrote: »
    IT Direct is actually on Parliament St (at City Hall end of Dame St.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
Advertisement