Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Treats

• 14-12-2009 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭

I've no idea whether this is the right section for this, but I've spent the past 5 minutes doing searches for similar threads but didn't find any.

So...

Got a call from O2 just now on my iPhone offering a new tariff, extended contract and early option to upgrade to 3GS model for €99. I said no thanks to all.

But they also mentioned O2 treats if I texted "TREATS" TO 50202. You can also register for it here by the looks of it: Treats

Has anyone done this? Have you noticed getting bombarded with useless marketing spam since? Is it worthwhile?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

If you have any specific questions about O2 Treats let me know. As for getting bombarded with texts, you will only recieve marketing texts if you opt into them when you register. Even at that we are restrcited by the number we can send out during a given time period.

Advertisement