Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Promotional event - staff needed

• 14-12-2009 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hey all,

A quick query. I'm sponsoring a race at Leopardstown and looking to do some cheap marketing on the track. I have promotional jackets which could be used. I just need people to wear them around. Say four or five people. Would suit students I guess. Does anyone know a good place to advertise for this or find casual staff and what sort of rate would I have to pay. I was thinking €10 an hour plus entry to the races.

Any insights would be gratefully received.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I've used Gumtree in the past to get some promo staff, very happy I was too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Cantoris wrote: »
    Hey all,

A quick query. I'm sponsoring a race at Leopardstown and looking to do some cheap marketing on the track. I have promotional jackets which could be used. I just need people to wear them around. Say four or five people. Would suit students I guess. Does anyone know a good place to advertise for this or find casual staff and what sort of rate would I have to pay. I was thinking €10 an hour plus entry to the races.

Any insights would be gratefully received.

Canoris, if you asked the people on let's bet I'm sure you'd get a heap of volunteers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Cantoris

Will try that although they're not the best looking bunch over there!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mosey101

You could try PromoPeople.ie if you're looking for staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Snowdrop

Have you thought of putting up a notice in a nearby college,; eg UCD, Dun Laoghaire?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Cantoris

Thanks for those bits guys. Promo have been in contact separately. I didn't want to use the college approach as it's pretty short notice and just want to know the people will show up and do a decent job. But may yet be used!! Thanks again. Does anyone have an idea what the going rate is??

Advertisement