Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What should I get off santy?

• 14-12-2009 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

I'm out of ideas

Answers on a postcard :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Give us somethint go on at least ;) Hobbies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Give us somethint go on at least ;) Hobbies?

Hm, that would have been a good idea.

I'm into cars I guess, don't really have any other hobbies/sports.

Bit of a geek so I like stupid gadgets and stuff like that.

But just can't think of anything that I want or anything!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

gift vouchers make everyone happy,half arsed gift or not,theyre practical,or even better,get cash!

triple-M wrote: »
    gift vouchers make everyone happy,half arsed gift or not,theyre practical,or even better,get cash!

Think I'd prefer the cash TBH!! But even then, I still don't know what to get with the gift vouchers or the cash!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

OREGATO wrote: »
    Think I'd prefer the cash TBH!! But even then, I still don't know what to get with the gift vouchers or the cash!!!
    give it to me,that way your problems solved and im happy,everbody wins!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Moved to Christmas gifts

triple-M wrote: »
    give it to me,that way your problems solved and im happy,everbody wins!

Sounds like an idea, but then i'd be left with nothing.. except for the fulfillment of making you happy i guess!?:pac::confused:

Advertisement