Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Credit Card

Options
  • 14-12-2009 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Just thought I would let you know that I have a Ryanaor credit card which was suppossed to be at a rate of 14.9%. I was checking out charges on my card the other day and was told they were charging me 18.9%.

So anyone with a Ryanair credit card that thinks its at 14.9% would need to ring mbna to get it checked. They retuned mine to the correct rate after looking into it for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Rujib1

finch wrote: »
    Just thought I would let you know that I have a Ryanaor credit card which was suppossed to be at a rate of 14.9%. I was checking out charges on my card the other day and was told they were charging me 18.9%.

So anyone with a Ryanair credit card that thinks its at 14.9% would need to ring mbna to get it checked. They retuned mine to the correct rate after looking into it for me.

I have one. It's supposed to be 14.9%.
    It works at 12.9%

I keep forgetting to tell them. Musst do it tomorrow :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

I have one also
    The Ryanair ones are one of the ones mentioned in the interest rate f**k up on the news today

Did u get a few quid back off them Finch? Would it be worth my while giving them a bell or is it all in the process of being sorted now?

Dont have a statement to check

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I see (www.rte.ie/news) that the refund will be by March 2010 (great to give themselves so much time) and will include interest.

I expect this interest will be at the ECB rate rather than the rate that folk have to pay to MBNA ?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Irish Economy.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Advertisement
Advertisement