Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Car Service

Options
  • 14-12-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for recommendations for getting a car serviced in Cork city (Ideally Victoria Cross/Wilton/Glasheen/Lough area). It's a ten year old Focus that needs to pass the NCT in January. There's a couple of bits that need to get done, so just looking for someone reliable and honest who's not overly expensive. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Sean Hanley's garage in the Lough (next to the Supervalu supermarket). Certainly reliable and honest, but not having gone anywhere else in a while, I don't know how their prices compare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

I've taken my car to a guy on Friars Walk on 2 occasions recently when something has gone wrong with my car! He was excellent, collected the car from my house, rang me and explained in detail what the problem was and gave me my options. He was so easy to deal with and very reasonable too. I would recommend him to anyone.
    PM me if you want his number! :)

Advertisement