Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest PSP Go?

• 14-12-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Posting for a mate looking to buy a PSP Go as an Xmas pressie.

Pixmania have it for 239, Gamestop and elsewhere range from 249 upwards with little or no extras (best I could find was a 'free' game via redeemable coupon on play.com I think for 259).

If you're aware of anywhere else that can better this, please post and let us know.

Thanks,

Luc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Was going to buy a camera from Simply Electronics before I read some of the reviews of their site. Shocking. :eek: I'd stay clear tbh.

well Zavvi.com have it for £199.95, it would work out at the same price as simply electronics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Thanks for the replies, ha-ya-said-what & jenno86. Appreciated.

Unfortunatly, simplyelectronics.net are out of stock and zavvi only ship to UK addresses for the Go.

Still searching, reply if you can help!

Try Amazon.co.uk so, they def have them instock and on free supersaver delivery. coming up at £211.29 here at the mo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Cool, thank you, have passed on the info.

Advertisement