Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DSi

• 14-12-2009 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

Was wondering who is offering what out there for a DSi. I know harvey normans had them for €118 but they were sold out everywhere. Rang them today (swords) and they said they had them back in stock for €137 (thereabouts). Is this the same in all their stores now? Its still a good price but does anyone know anywhere else thats doing a good deal on a DSi? Just in shops, online not an option at the mo. Much appreciated :)

L

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Smyths toy store were doing an excellent deal on the DSI, I think you got that, 3 games, an accessory kit and €20 vouchers for a fixed price, was last week I saw it advertised and remember thinking god that's unreal cheap, but can't remember how much it was. Maybe try online and have a look.

Also keep watch to xtra vision & Argos, even Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

Smyths is charging 190euro for DSI, Accessory pack and a full price (new release) game. Picked one up on Fri.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lorr1981

Thanks Lads. Looks like harvey norman is still the cheapest for the DSi on its own.

Advertisement