Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of the Titans - Supervillains

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This fight is tricky to call. Both contenders are equally matched in strength and durability. However, Venom is capable of conscious thought while The Lizard is more of a mindless killer> I have yo say though, unless they fighting in a swamp or a herpetology exhibit Venom will emerge battered, bloody and victorious in this fight

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Venom. I think his intelligence (skewed as it can be) would be the deciding factor. I don't really view the Lizard as a huge "threat" in the sense that I do Venom. he's strong and quick but for some reason always comes off as... second tier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

2-0 to Venom.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Venom. The alien symbiote could always bond with the lizard if it somehow was being beaten by the lizard. Venom still wins.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Venom. In a different class altogether imo. He can go toe to toe with stronger supes as well as stronger villains.

• Advertisement

4-0 to Venom

24 hours elapsed, Venomz wins.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

For me Joker's lack of rational behavior takes this one for me

Joker, as he doesn't have the motivation for personal gain that Luthor has.

• Advertisement

2-0 to The Joker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Joker's intelligence and planning = win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Luthor, blame Smallville.

Id say Luthor. He just has the resources to win. Plus he is president of the united states. One nuke on gotham or several crack commando squads are all at his beck and call

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No, Joker for me, Luthor sometimes cares a bit much about his public image where-as the Joker is all about going mad :)

4-2 to The Joker. Two more will do it for him.

Luthor. Easily.

He's cleverer. He's sanerer. He fights Bruce Wayne in the board room and Superman in the skies. Jokers good but in the DCU he's small fry compared to Luthor.

4-3, a tight affair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Lex Luthor.
    He has enough cold hard cash to implement a machievelien scheme which could wipe out the Joker before he knew what hit him.
    The Joker may be a creative genius, but even he pales in comparison to Luthor in this respect.

Agh! Draw! 1pt each so. Next one coming up.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Forget that poncy Venom you saw in Spider-Man3, the real Venom is a bad-ass muscle bound, fast, intelligent killing mchine. Heck, he once cholked Ghost Rider with his own chain. Some feat, considering Ghost Rider doesn't breathe.
    Whilst Carnage has the same abilities as Venom, he's not as strong and his abject insanity would mean he comes up second best in terms of strategy.
    Venom to send his offspring back to wherever the heck Symbiotes come from (Prometheum X?).

Carnage has the combined physical abilites oif Spider-Man and Venom. Add in his advanced shapeshifting abilities I see Carnage kicking their parent's backside up and down the street until they get bored.

1-1

Hmmm both make a good argument. I would go with the wild rampaging strategy of Carnage in this one though. In my mind, the fight happens too quickly between these two for strategy to play a big part

haven't kept up to date on the evolution of carnage but I can remember seeing a fight between the two and venom winning.

So venom for me.

Hm...

Their powers are actually slighty different. However as the symbiote amplifies natural strength I reckon Eddie'd take it. Close though.

3-2 to Venomz.

24 hours gone, Venom wins and looks to be the first one through to the last 16.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement