Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of the Titans - Supervillains

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I gotta say Red Skull is more than capable of beating Two-Face both mentally and physically.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I gotta say Red Skull is more than capable of beating Two-Face both mentally and physically.

Can't disagree with that. While TwoFace is a well written character, he's something of a whipping boy when compared to true evil masterminds.
    Red Skull to win easily, as he outclasses TwoFace in every concievable department.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Galvasean wrote: »
    Can't disagree with that. While TwoFace is a well written character, he's something of a whipping boy when compared to true evil masterminds.
    Red Skull to win easily, as he outclasses TwoFace in every concievable department.

Ditto

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I think people are forgetting that Two face "levelled up" in the one year later arc to be able to replace Batman as a defender of Gotham temporarily, but that said, I think Skully would still be a superior combatant.

Red Skull!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Red Skull to stop this one in the first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

5-0 to Red Skull

As of now giving reasons for your choices are no longer mandatory. One word replies such as "Green Goblin" are acceptable

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Bugger, too close to call. I abstain from this round.

I'm going with Normie as he has similar resources to Lex but also has the super strength etc which might be the deal breaker.

Lex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

I'm gonna go with Lex Luthor.

Interesting battle of weird hair vs no hair...

2-1 to Lex

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

After being badgered into why i had not posted in here...well i'm gonna have to go with Lex also. Goblin may have the resources like Lex, but he is just too uncontrollable to win a battle...

24 hours gone, Lex wins.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Loki turns the lizard into luggage, literally. So, loki wins:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Loki. Stronger and smarter even if you don't include the magic stuff.

Loki just got hisself a new pair of boots.

Loki

• Advertisement

4-0 Loki.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

My vote also goes with Loki...he's a Norse God!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I missed the start of this thread :(

Loki easily takes this. No contest at all.

First league is over. Loki, Red Skull, and Venom go into the last 16. Thread can be closed if a mod wishes to do so!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement