Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band members wanted

• 14-12-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys and gals

A friend and I from studying in the W.I.T would like to start a band My friend and I are both guitar players and would love it if we could find a drummer bass player and vocalist we will be a cover band and hopefully we will be able to write originals as a band

So If you are into bands such as
    Fall out Boy U2 Bruce Springsteen and the e-street band Paramore Dire Straits The Answer Arctic Monkeys Blur Oasis Foo Fighters Metallica ZZ Top Queens of the Stone age Jimi Hendrix The Beatles....etc

So if interested Contact Me Aidan at 0873157098 or e-mail me at games-workshop54@hotmail.com
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ikyt

**** sorry people got the email wrong plz contact on the corrected one in the message now :confused:

Advertisement