Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plugd Records

Options
  • 14-12-2009 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what kind of opening hours Plugd Records have over the next week? I suspect the same hours I'm working, but trying to get in there at some stage! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭AddictedToYou

It's usually 10 am to 6.30 pm, but they might stay open a little later. It's not a very strict closing time.

But they could be staying open later this week. Not too sure..haven't been able to get into town in the past few days.

Search for 'em on Facebook though and post an ol' message on their wall, and the Jim's bound to reply..

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭nialljf

Plugd should sort out some crismiss presents. What a great shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

It's usually 10 am to 6.30 pm, but they might stay open a little later. It's not a very strict closing time.

But they could be staying open later this week. Not too sure..haven't been able to get into town in the past few days.

Search for 'em on Facebook though and post an ol' message on their wall, and the Jim's bound to reply..

Thanks, actually 6.30pm should give me some time to dash in one evening! For me, that would be easier than negotiating Facebook :D:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Very sad news that Plugd is closing down :(

Thread about it here: http://peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171865

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aw god thats really sad,there the last real vinyl selling shop in the city.

• Advertisement
Advertisement