Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTMA website

Options
  • 14-12-2009 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just a quick query, I cannot seem to access the NTMA website at http://www.ntma.ie/

Does anyone know what the story is? Has it moved?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

just click i agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I can't click anything, it won't even access the site.
    The requested URL could not be retrieved due to a DNS problem. The site you requested may no longer be available. You requested information from a server called "www.ntma.ie" which could not be found.

So you can access it I presume? Maybe it's just a problem with TCD computers or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

It's working fine for me so I'd suggest that you're just running into local problems there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

So you can access it I presume? Maybe it's just a problem with TCD computers or something...
    yeah the site is still there. You must just be having problems on your own computer or network.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement