Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know, what i can do with some leftover stewing meat?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I had made irish stew last tuesday and still have some stewing meat left from then.
    Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bettywools86

I had made irish stew last tuesday and still have some stewing meat left from then.
    Any help appreciated!

make more stew? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

ha ha, other than that?
    how quick can i make the stew then? i cant boil the meat and simmer away all night, its 6.30pm now! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Chop it up really fine and just treat it like mince. I can do it quick with a butchers knife or scissors, put spices on it and fry it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,050 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

ha ha, other than that?
    how quick can i make the stew then? i cant boil the meat and simmer away all night, its 6.30pm now! :-(

lamb should stew in about 1 1/2 hours

whizz it and make meatballs or burgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

You could try grind them up and make burgers, or stroganoff, or make chili (but that would take a few hours too)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

thankyou all!! :-)

Advertisement