Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPS?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭

Forgive me if this has been asked already, but does anyone actually know what they're doing to CPs and how much longer it's going to be closed? I'm just curious as to if they're going for a major revamp of the club or what exactly!?

Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Forgive me if this has been asked already, but does anyone actually know what they're doing to CPs and how much longer it's going to be closed? I'm just curious as to if they're going for a major revamp of the club or what exactly!?

Cheers..

Apparently there was a small fire, they took the decision to move forward the revamp and should be open early next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

Did someone finally try to burn it down?

Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Evil, evil place. :D

I remember going in there maybe 5 years ago. I shiver shot up my spine when I got in there... An atm... in the nightclub...

I'd never seen such a thing before then. Was afraid to go back since :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Apparently there was a small fire, they took the decision to move forward the revamp and should be open early next year.

How Soviet!...too soon? Wonder where the fire was though...not like there's too much in the place to start one, must have been wiring

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Fire? man rumour mongering is very funny sometimes......

They'd planned to have renovations finished by now but are just behind schedule

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The only way the place can be cleansed is by fire.
    The stench after the smoke ban! I could only stay 10 mins, never been back since.

Advertisement