Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masada - Where to Buy?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just curious if anybody knows where one might purchase a Masada?
    Hear there's a few on the market but no idea where to purchase one from. Brands and Prices would be nice too, if you have them. Presently low on funds so it'd be nice to at least have a general idea where I need to be financially.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ehobbyasia are selling them now.,

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Keggers Senior

Cheers!

I'll be sure te give em a looking into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I'll sell you my one. He's reasonably handy with a screwdriver, house trained, and cheap to feed. A bag of chips and a battered sausage every now and again keeps him docile. He likes coffee, but too much makes him excitable.

Forty quid and he's yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Shiva wrote: »
    I'll sell you my one. He's reasonably handy with a screwdriver, house trained, and cheap to feed. A bag of chips and a battered sausage every now and again keeps him docile. He likes coffee, but too much makes him excitable.

does he come in a colour other than tan?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Offer asking pending pics :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

zero19 wrote: »
    Offer asking pending pics :P

Duuurty:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 murph665

I don't get it:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

murph665 wrote: »
    I don't get it:confused:
    Masada here on Boards works as Eirsoft's gun tech, Shiva is the owner of Eirsoft. I'll let you figure out the rest.

Joke is no longer funny:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 murph665

<snip> taking the piss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

On a related note, is there a Remington/Bushmaster ACR branded version to be had I wonder? Or are the current lines all Magpul Masada?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Scrambles_ wrote: »
    On a related note, is there a Remington/Bushmaster ACR branded version to be had I wonder? Or are the current lines all Magpul Masada?

Magpul PTS are due to release a version of the ACR as the "PTS ACR" on behalf of Remington. Due to be released at the SHOT Show in January according to Arnies Airsoft.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just curious if anybody knows where one might purchase a Masada?
    Hear there's a few on the market but no idea where to purchase one from. Brands and Prices would be nice too, if you have them. Presently low on funds so it'd be nice to at least have a general idea where I need to be financially.

Thanks in advance!

€299 from Eirsoft. Slightly more expensive than the original batch but these ones have full trades

http://www.eirsoft.ie/aandk-masada-aeg-tan-licensed.html

Shiva wrote: »

Forty quid? He doesn't have a tendency to blow up on occasion does he? :p
    Hehe. Nice to see someone selling them locally mind. As much as I love to send away for everything its nice to know that you won't have to contend with customs when shopping local.

But seriously, anything other than tan?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Blay wrote: »
    Magpul PTS are due to release a version of the ACR as the "PTS ACR" on behalf of Remington. Due to be released at the SHOT Show in January according to Arnies Airsoft.:)

There releasing a fixed stock version which looks odd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

But seriously, anything other than tan?:D

Ferraris should be red, shamrocks should be green, Masadas should be tan.............:cool:

Ferraris should be red, shamrocks should be green, Masadas should be tan.............:cool:

Hehe. Eloquently put. No, I was only joking around. Personally, I prefer the tan masada myself.

Go nicely with my hss desert plate shield plate carrier :cool: If, and when, I actually get the thing.

Advertisement