Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Market in Barranstrand St.(bit of common sense at last)

• 14-12-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but nice to see the market thats usually in town on Saturday, is in Barranstrand St. every day until Christmas.

Hardly takes up any space, really seams like a massive waste of space not to have anything there the rest of the year.

It's outside Sam McCauly's really livens up the middle of town great atmosphere in there today.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Do you mean broad street?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Yes you're right Broad street, really should have know that as I worked there for 2 years a while ago!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

It does look good. Wonder if the applemarket stalls would move up there for the last few days - that's where the people are i guess. But their prob on fixed contract or something anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Good coffee. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

And crepes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Leave the apple market where it is, can't be mixing crepes and fresh produce with out of date cadburys fingers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

It looks great and all but do the lads who be selling the wooden hand crafts really do any business?

I'm def going on a crepe attack on saturday when Mrs Ziedth is off getting lost in penneys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

I queued for 30 mins yesterday for a nutella crepe. It was well worth the wait.

Advertisement