Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results RIAM Exams?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,

I did RIAM exams and was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get the results back.
    Is it just as long as with the ABRSM?
    At least they have an online tool to look it up but the RIAM website is very badly done and outdated..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

It depends. If you just did it today, I wouldn't expect results until after Christmas. Your teacher will probably have them before you get back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭mrhydeandseek

It depends. If you just did it today, I wouldn't expect results until after Christmas. Your teacher will probably have them before you get back.
    I did it end November. :)
    I am my own teacher btw, I am registered as teacher and pupil. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Doshea3

Expect them soon in that case...my students got theirs last week and they did it second week of November. Though you never know with the Acadamy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Mine came about 2 weeks after my exam although recent years it took longer than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

I did mine start of December and got results two weeks ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement